Ag Leader invented the yield monitor over 20 years ago and it is the most widely used grain yield monitoring technology in the world. With industry-leading accuracy, the Ag Leader yield monitor instantly creates yield and moisture maps while harvesting. Producers are able to observe differences in field conditions, see the effect on yield and make management decisions based on this valuable information while harvesting.Benefits of using the Ag Leader Yield Monitor:
- Instantly displays and maps yield and moisture on screen
- Easy calibration for reliable yield data
- Multi-point calibration makes it the most accurate on the market
- Improve understanding of seed types and other field activities impact on yield
- Make real-time yield comparisons
- Easy to use Automatic Variety Tracking to keep track of yield by seed variety
- Make on-the-go storage decisions based on moisture readings in field
- View harvest maps alongside planting or application maps with InCommand 1200 Split Screen viewing
- Take your maps on the go with AgFiniti Mobile
solutions to help complete harvest as smoothly and timely as possible.
Automatic Header Height Control
Control header height with the new ultrasonic Terrahawk system or mechanical sensors. Automatic header height control can increase yield, reduce downtime, decrease fatigue and maximize efficiency. With automatic height and tilt, your snouts will stay out of the dirt and repair costs on your corn head will be minimized.
Truesight 2 is a highly accurate row-crop guidance system. It utilizes Headsight’s mechanical sensing wands and your existing steering controller and display. Using features such as Auto Engage and tilt control, Truesight 2 improves efficiency, increases productivity and reduces operator fatigue.